Thank you for paying our services. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training Sessions
- If the cancellation is done by the Participant after attending 2-4 hours’ class, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the Participant after attending 6 hours’ class, no refund will be made.
- If the cancellation is done by the Participant before 72 hours’ enrolment without attending any class, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the Participant after 72 hours’ enrolment even without attending any class, no refund will be made.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- If any online classes are cancelled with in the four sessions and Devopsonlinehub.com and Visualpath unable to arrange the next even within a weekdays after the cancellation of sessions full funds will be returned to the participant
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Visualpath IT, reserves the right to postpone/cancel a Sessions that is announced, or have a chance to change the Venue/ location of an announced event/ sessions because of any reason and primarily lessee enrolments, trainer illness or his inability to take up the sessions the other reasons may be also can be force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Visualpath IT suspends the sessions, Visualpath will be arranging 100% refund will be paid to the participant.
- When a cancellation is requested by the participant/ Participant 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the rest of the balance funds will be reverted to the participant
No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of online or e-learning course.
Note – Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party, the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be Hyderabad-Telengana-India . All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts Hyderabad-Telengana-India
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case Visualpath IT reschedules the training event, the options available to the Participant are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the Participant ’s schedule.
- The Participant would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- The Participant, if desires to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Visualpath IT at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a Participant wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the Participant. However, you can opt for replacement policy.