Policy applies to the Site Devopsonlinehub.com and all products and services offered by VisualpathIT.com
- VisualpathIT.com. takes security topics very seriously and truly believes that our offerings are a great option for educators on both fronts.
- Our mission is built on our educators trust in our ability to properly secure their data and our commitment to respect the privacy of the information they place in our systems by not giving that information to others or using it inappropriately.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to,
when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal
the identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against
unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated
demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use clients service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
At any time, you may contact VisualpathIT.com. With any privacy questions or concerns, you may have.
You also may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes. VisualpathIT.com is actively promoting the concept of privacy and its relevance for organizations with a cyber-presence. This policy may change from time to time, so please come back to check
- Visualpath IT is an independent company. Visualpath IT is not part of SAP and is not affiliated to SAP AG in Germany or any other countries. Visualpath IT does not compete with SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft, IBM and Others in the business management software market.
- Visualpath IT respects the intellectual property of SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft, IBM, and Others and recognizes their trademarks and service marks, which signify high-quality computer software products and services. We ask our business partners and associate users to do the same.
- Visualpath IT may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access accounts of business partners or users who infringe the intellectual property, legality, and copyrights of others. Therefore, it is critically important that copyrights and trademarks of Visualpath IT and its subsidiaries are protected.
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned on this website belong to their owners. We do not share or distribute any information collected on this site. All personal information is used for our internal reference or tax determination process.
We do not teach SAP, Oracle or Business Objects also we are not authorized. We help our customers learn how to implement ERP Business Solutions to solve real-world business problems. We share our practical expertise, skills and knowledge with our clients.
We do not use SAP, Oracle or Business Objects training materials. We coach and mentor our customers through real-world business scenarios to gain role-based competency in ERP Business Solutions.