Disclaimers and Legal Information:
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.Visualpathit.com You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term VIsualPath shall refer to www.Visualpathit.com owned and monitored by Visualpath.in
- Visualpath IT may monitor access to the site. Visualpath may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Visualpath IT provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this site belong to Visualpath IT. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Visualpath
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Visualpath is a registered trademark of Visualpath IT. This logo may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Visualpath IT.
- Devopshub.com of Visualpath IT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Visualpath IT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- Devopshub.com of Visualpath IT will take no responsibility for any kind without limitation direct, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) to user’s system or loss of data, which may result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Visualpath IT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the site.
- The information contained in the site has collected from sources believed to be reliable. Visualpath IT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Devopshub.com of Visualpath IT makes no warranty that:
- the site will meet your requirements
- The site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
- the results that may obtain from the use of the site, or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staffs of this site have access to this information. All e-mails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- The information provided by the user will not be shared with any third party. However, we may exchange information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.